Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bibliography for Arabophone Christianity in Israel-Palestine

I have just spent the past eight months working at Nazareth Evangelical Theological Seminary. One task I set myself was to compose as exhaustive a bibliography as possible on "contextual Palestinian theology." On closer analysis this category turned out to be too vague, so I renamed it "Bibliography for Arabophone Christianity in Israel-Palestine." It's published in the seminary's journal Mary's Well Occasional Publications and can be downloaded here: http://nazsem.blogspot.co.il/2013/08/bibliography-of-arabophone-christianity.html.

I've already started working on a revised edition. Please do share anything that I have missed. I would particularly welcome material in Arabic and Hebrew. Please read the introduction, however, in order to understand the parameters I have set myself.

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Easy "water hack" burns 2 lbs OVERNIGHT

Over 160 thousand women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquid hack" to lose 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

It is scientific and it works every time.

This is how you can do it yourself:

1) Grab a glass and fill it up half the way

2) Proceed to use this amazing hack

and be 1-2 lbs skinnier the next day!