Saturday 29 September 2007

An Interesting E-zine


Thank you all for the comments below. Some important and legitimate criticisms have been raised. Unfortunately, at the moment it's not always easy for me to respond immediately as I'm currently in England with the parents. I will do so as soon as possible!


Until then, a link to an interesting e-zine, which has a series of articles dealing with the Old Testament and mission. The heart of the material is an interview with Chris Wright concerning his new book The Mission of God: Unlocking the Bible's Grand Narrative. This is followed by reviews by an Old Testament scholar (Prof. G. McConville) and a missions scholar (Dr. Kang San Tan). I haven't read them myself yet, though the scholars involved are top quality so they are undoubtedly worth a read!

No comments: