- Existential faith and the regula fidei
- What did the regula fidei mean for the Church Fathers?
- Irenaeus and the regula veritatis
- The content of the rule of truth: Irenaeus' take
- The regula fidei as basis for theology
- Christian truth as unchanging reality
- Gospel truth as "reality"
- The rule-of-faith as the reality behind doctrine, scritpture, and tradition
- The rule-of-truth as guideline for true doctrine
- The rule of faith and dogmatics
Sunday, 20 July 2008
Thread Summary: B. Hägglund's "Die Bedeutung der >Regula Fidei< als Grundlage theologischer Aussagen"
The following is a summary of a thread dealing with Bengt Hägglunds essay, "The significance of the regula fidei as basis for theological propositions" (my translation from the German):