Wednesday 13 August 2008

Video lecture of Marcus Borg's Religious Pluralism: Seeing Religions Again

David Hymes of the blog Hebrew Scriptures and More ... posts an interesting looking one hour video clip of a lecture given by Marcus Borg on Christianity and religious pluralism. As usual, I'm having to add this link "to favourates," as I just don't have time to watch it right now, but it'll be fairly high on my list of what to watch when I do have time.

Most helpfully, David posts a detailed outline of the major points of the lecture in order to make it easier to follow. To save myself from stealing too much from someone else's post, I'll post the video clip here and link you to his course outline here.



I should add that I posted a short critique Christopher Seitz made of Borg here, drawing on Augustine.

No comments: